Monday, April 4, 2016

Help an author ... post a book review!

How to be a successful Indie author

People who claim to know this, say the average "indie" author sells about 100 books, total. Agggg!

Happily, I trudged past that number a long time ago, especially with this book, the first in my Cheechako series of three. 

There are two other numbers that are very important to writers like me ... and this is where I need your help. I need a rating of stars (1 to 5), and as little as one line telling what you liked about the book. 

Help! Author needs reviews. 

My books aren't found in many bookstores. Why? Because very few people in the world have any idea I exist. Most of my books are sold through Amazon and through library distributors. For much of the book buying, reviewing world, a book doesn't become official until it has about 25 reviews.

This is where you come in. 

Please consider posting an Amazon book review. 

If you've read one of my books, and especially if you liked it, or if you've read it to the kids or grandkids (this is a great read-aloud book). Or if you're a teacher and have read it in your classroom. Then please consider contributing a review. 

You can do a review in :60 seconds. Really!

To do an Amazon review, you just decide how many stars it deserves, and write as little as one line about what you liked, or what your kids liked. It's that simple and that quick. 

It will be a big help to me ... and, you'll like it!





No comments:

Post a Comment